We have a `no quibble` returns policy (even if you have ordered the wrong lenses by mistake!) on most items - but some restrictions do apply to returning open coloured lenses and toric lenses (lenses to correct astigmatism), which will not be refunded unless deemed faulty, in which case a replacement will be offered.
Please note that customers will have to pay return postage charges and are advised to record and insure the package for their own security.
On the whole, we try to avoid `small print`, but it can`t be avoided all the time, so here is the small print!
Contactlenses Ltd will issue a full refund or replacement of goods in all instances where:
- Contact lenses are supplied to the wrong specification, even if you have ordered them incorrectly.
- Contact lenses are supplied damaged.
- Opened boxes or vials of coloured lenses will not be exchanged or refunded if the colour is found to be unsuitable by the customer.
- Opened or unopened boxes of toric lenses (lenses for astigmatism) will not be exchanged or refunded if the power is found to be incorrect by the customer.
- The products ordered by you do not arrive within 21 working days of the dispatch date, unless notified that delivery is delayed for speciality or custom lenses.
- The products you have ordered are returned to Contactlenses Ltd as undeliverable by the postal service. If goods are returned as undeliverable, we will endeavor to contact you by email for confirmation of the delivery address. If no reply is received within a reasonable period and in any event within 30 days of the return of the goods, then a refund will be made within 30 days.
- You may withdraw your order and terminate your agreement with us without stating any reason for doing so within 7 working days following the day your order is delivered to you (`the Return Period`). In the case of goods returned under your `cooling off` right, these must be returned undamaged and unused to qualify for a refund.
If lenses have already been despatched to you, you can still terminate the agreement - please contact Customer Support for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). You must return all the products in the original packaging provided with them. Once we have the recieved the products, you will be issued a full refund.
- Refunds will be limited to the maximum value of the original order, minus shipping costs and will only be issued against the same credit or debit card account as supplied to pay for the goods. There may be a time delay of up to 15 working days before a refund appears on your credit card statement because of the time taken for the credit card companies to process your refund. During this period the refund has left our account and is held by the credit card companies before being accredited to your account. Please contact your credit card company if a refund issued by us has not turned up into your account after 15 working days. We reserve the right to proportionately reduce the level of the refund if only some of the original quantity of contact lenses is returned, or if it is clear that some of the products have been used.
- Contactlenses Ltd may refuse to accept future orders from those who have made previous claims for non-delivery of goods.