One item every contact lens wearer needs is a high-quality disinfecting solution. Regular use of contact lens solution is essential for getting rid of potentially harmful debris, protein deposits, and bacteria that might otherwise accumulate on your lenses.
Luckily for you, we offer some of the hottest all-in-one contact lens solutions that will keep your contacts clean and comfortable for weekly or monthly wear. A few companies now in our range include ReNu, Opti-Free, Biotrue, and RevitaLens.
Every contact lens solution in our range has met rigorous quality control standards. In addition to disinfecting your lenses, these solutions will effectively lubricate lenses, which is good news for all you dry eye sufferers out there.
Of course, even the greatest all-in-one solution won’t work miracles if you don’t practice proper hygiene. Please ensure you follow the tips listed for the best results when using liquid disinfectant.
Essential Hygiene Tips When Using All-In-One Solution
- First and foremost, always wash and thoroughly dry your hands before handling your contacts.
- Never let your lenses come into contact with tap water as this could potentially contaminate them with bacteria, parasites, and viruses.
- Once you have a lens in your thumb, apply a few drops of your chosen solution on the front and back and rub gently it with your index finger. You could then either place the contact lens in your eye or put it inside your contact lens case with enough fresh solution to submerge it.
- As a general rule, it’s best to change your contact lens container’s solution about every 24 hours. Of course, check with your doctor and the solution’s manufacturer for more precise details.
- Never “top off” old solution with a tiny amount of new disinfectant. It might seem like you’re saving money using this technique, but you’re only putting yourself at a greater risk for infections. Instead, drain your case thoroughly every morning and only use new solution each night.
Interested in learning more about our all-in-one solutions? Please feel free to browse through our range on the tab to the left. You could also visit our Education Portal on this handy link