Daysoft contact lenses were created by Ron Hamilton and are produced in the UK - Scotland to be more precise. The lenses have a soft-edge design and are designed for healthy oxygen absorption.
One of their most well-known lenses, Daysoft Silk, is packed in an enriched saline solution providing comfort and moisturisation throughout the day.
Our New Crystal Aqua Daily Lenses - The perfect Daysoft contact lenses alternative
A great Daysoft Silk or Classic alternative is our very own new Crystal Aqua Daily. Priced only at £7.49 for 30 lenses, here are some of the features that make it so popular with our customers:
- Prolonged portability and high quality performance throughout the day
- Better water retention capacity than all hydrogel materials
- High comfort and effective action against dry eye syndrome
- Aspheric optics to give you great, stable vision.
- Superb handling
- UV filters
- Light blue tint to help with handling
- Higher Oxygen transmission through the lens